April - October
- Shareholder $200.00
- Associate $135.00
- Permanent Campground
- Without Air Cond. $500.00
- With Air Conditioning $600.00
- Winter Storage $125.00
- Includes Water, Electric, Dumping Station. Garbage Dumpsters
- Temporary Campground
- No Electricity $10.00 per night
- With Electricity $12.00 per night
- For more information about temporary campground, click here
- Reserve the Pavilion
- Private Party $25.00
- Beach & fishing require guest pass.
- Must be reserved by Member.
- Water Skiing
- Sunday 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Holidays 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- No other watercraft allowed in ski area during these times.
- Outboard motors only - maximum 90 HP
- Towable Tubing
- Time: 10 am - dusk
- No tubing in ski areas during designated ski times
- One tube per boat
- No wake boat speed
- Stay 50 feet off shore to permit owners' swimming
- Where: On entire lake, but not beyond beach fountain
- Must have driver and spotter
- Maximum 50 ft rope length
- Maximum of two people on tube
- Life jackets for all riders
- No jumping off of tube
- Tie-mount factory towable tubes only
- Violators will be warned once
- Second time violators will be banned from tubing
Lake Warren Events
- Lake Breakfast - Open to Public
- Labor Day Weekend, First Monday in July - August - and Labor Day weekend - 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. at Pavilion.
- Lake Potlucks - Open to all lake members and guests
- Third Saturday. June - September - 6:00 p.m. at Pavilion.
- Games, Races, Volleyball, Food & Fireworks - Open to Public
- 4th of July Weekend - see calendar for details.
- Youth Fishing Derby - Open to youth of all lake members and guests
- Ice Cream Social Sundae - Open to all lake members and guests
- Father's Day Weekend - see calendar for details
- Fall Wiener Roast - Open to all lake members and guests
- Swim at your own risk
- Daylight Swimming Only
- No One Swims Alone.
- 15 & under must be accompanied by adult.
- Members & their guests only.
- Guests must be accompanied by Member.
- and have a guest pass.
- State laws applicable for all boats.
- Current State and Lake Stickers required.
- Place lake sticker visable on right front of boat.
- Outboard motors only.
- NO WAKE LAKE
- Fishing License required
- Guest cards required for guests using lake privileges. (One per family per day)
- Member must be on lake premises
- Member can purchase additional cards at Gate House or Corporate Office
- Quiet from 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
For complete information, click here.
Lake Warren is known for its great fishing. So to get our youth enthused about a favorite pastime, the Board of Directors has sponsored a Youth Fishing Derby for several years. Watch for details on our calendar..
The 2009 Fishing Derby had a total of 24 youth..
The 2010 Fishing Derby had a total of 40 youth.
The 2011 Fishing Derby had a total of 36 youth.
See 2011 Fishing Derby Results under the News section.
The 2012 Fishing Derby had a good turnout. .
See 2012 Fishing Derby Results under the News section.
The bait was generously donated by Tom Carver. Go to our photos gallery to see photos.
Thanks to all who helped make the fishing derby a fun day for the families. We look forward to doing it again next year.
Lake Warren Breakfast